Quantitative input for business decisions
Marketers and product / service managers often want to know:
- How is my product/service positioned ?
- What are the drivers of preference ?
- Do these drivers differ by segment within the target population ?
- What characterises the different segments ?
- What do I need to change to make my product/service more attractive ?
- How much should I charge ?
- Once I've launched, how much will I sell ?
Issues like these can be clarified through appropriate analysis of suitable data.
This is where Nulink Analytics can help.
Nulink Analytics draws on the extensive experience of Principal, Scott MacLean.
“It is a capital mistake to theorise before you have all the evidence. It biases the judgement.”
A. Conan Doyle “A Study in Scarlet”